Friday, October 20, 2006

You know what just hit me?

I just wrote over 10,000 words on the symbolism of numbers.

I said that to the Giant Ginga (forgotten his nickname...but that's the Giant Ginga with the best pick up line ever: "it's time for the hot meat injection!"...if he gets any off that, I'm frightened)....anyway, I told him about my research and he was all like "Oh, that'd be right up your street!"

I am a freak, clearly. Do I have a big sign on my head saying "I like numbers!"? Cos I really don't like them that much. Although the number three is a favourite of mine....

And now that sounds dirty. I was just meaning that three is exciting. And I'm really not making this better. It's the first plane shape, people! Triangles! The basis of form! Maths!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?