Thursday, August 10, 2006

Steff Dies of Shock

So I've been holed up in my room for the past 3 hours or so. And I ventured out to visit the Ladies' because we all need a break once in a while, and decided that while I was out in the wilderness I should have a crack at being sociable and go out to the lounge to say hello. And, hello! Not only was the lounge empty, but it was dark! No lights! At 10.15pm! What's happened to us? We've all turned into antisocial nerds who'd much rather spend time alone in our rooms studying and writing essays (and transcribing fucking Ruth and Tau Henare's bullshit - 'ubsolutely!' 'I totully ugree!' 'Uvrythunk!') than watching TV. TV, people!

Except for Mary, of course. She's at Singled Out having the time of her life.

That's it. I'm making afghans.

In other news, my kidney hurts. I think it's because I punched it. Inadvertantly, of course.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?