Friday, August 11, 2006

Snigger

Sean Robertson and the Steel Pincers of Doom:
In which Sean sets out in search of his father who has been temporarily mislaid for twenty years, meets the manly man Sock and his dog Shep, Yodallum dies, and they rescue Princess Mononoke.

Sean Robertson and the Starrenberg Meadows:
In which Sean and the others find crucial information from a duck called Barrie.

Sean Robertson and the Secret of Styris:
In which Sock gets the girl, and Sean finds his father.


So obviously I've gone to bed and haven't spent the past half hour trawling through the archives. I really am ridiculously narcissistic. That is the world's most difficult word to spell. Dictionary! Oh dear Lord I got it right. I really am awesome!

Oh, and also, what do you call a fish with no eyes? A fsh! It never gets old...

And finally, I wrote a post wondering where the teenyboppers have gone to. I do not remember writing this. At all. It does raise an interesting question, though.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?