Friday, August 11, 2006

Man I'm awesome

Since my last post, an hour and 3/4 ago, I have made my afghans, established for George and G-Money exactly what key Rondo Alla Turka is in (A minor), teamed up with George to find a copy of an obscure Tchaikovsky piano piece from my youth on the internet, and subsequently relearned it. Not to mention doing the dishes and drinking a cup of tea. And placing bets on Mary's pulling potential. I'm going with 2 phone numbers.

I have also established just why the lounge was so dark and empty. It was my absence. I went in and turned on the lights, and suddenly they all came crawling out of the woodwork. (Granted, George did say I was the last person he expected to see in the kitchen. How very telling of my life at the moment. He also proved that he doesn't listen to me when he saw my list of things to do and was astonished by my enrolment in 3 300-level psyc papers. What's been my number thing to discuss for the last month? Those rats didn't come from nowhere.)

G-Money's girlfriend N-Money bought some shoes. They're kind of ugly, but oddly cute. I think it's because they're pink. Speaking of which, G-Money told you to wear flats? And you listened to him? YOU SHOULD HAVE WORN YOUR POINTY BLACK HEELS, WOMAN! Grr! Bad Mary!

'Those rats didn't come from nowhere' is an appallingly bad sentence. It's so bad, I think I'll keep it.

And now I shall go to bed, Song of the Lark flittering around in my head. I love Tchaikovsky. His music's so sticky.

Having read back over the title, apparently not only am I awesome, I'm George.




Not because he's awesome, I'd like to point out. Because he THINKS he's awesome. Man, we're all just merging into one big person. G-Money did the Mary-patented 'I'm a big walking [whatever]...' tonight. I'm awesome, not to mention full of good Christian morals. Invisible Girl has a dirty mind. Mary is on the prowl at Coyote. And George is doing his work.

And now I really will go to bed. 'Night, all! (of our zero readers)
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?