Thursday, August 31, 2006

Gosh.

I was just walking past the hall mirror, and my hair's not parted so far sideways today, and bloody hell, it looks like Meredith's from Grey's Anatomy. Worrying.

You know what's cute? Lambs are cute. I was watching M*A*S*H today and it featured Greeks, a lamb, a spam lamb (which was also cute), and people getting drunk on ouzo. Good times.

I heard It's Gonna Be Me in the supermarket today. Was pleased with myself that it took me about half a verse before I recognised it. I also noticed for the first time that the boys are all INCREDIBLY nasal. Incredibly. JuJu really was a whiny brat, wasn't he?

Was listening to Schizophrenic last night. Blowin' Me Up gives me images of The Crotch in full pursuit at the Outback. Meanwhile, If You Were My Girl reminds me strongly of JD (of the Scrubs variety) for some reason.

How very pop-cultural of me.

In other news, my grandparents have sold their house, and are in the final stages of buying a new one. Goes unconditional this weekend, I believe. Scaryness. We're having a garage sale as an excuse for the entire family to get rid of all their crap (my TV cabinet's going! Sniff!), such as old bikes and broken ovens (ahem). And then I have to say goodbye to the house (again), because this time I KNOW I won't be seeing it again. Tears.

I took my hair out, and now it doesn't look like Meredith's. Crisis averted.

And now for something completely different: A man with a tape recorder up his nose.

I have a broad sense of humour, that is, I find many and most things hilarious. For a brief list, I would include romance novel covers, overly-buff men with long flowing hair, fish, my brother putting random paraphenalia on his head, babies that naturally grow their hair in a mohawk (so. Very. CUTE!) and the Boy Next Door when he's drunk. But you know what's the funniest thing of all? Grown men screaming. Cracks me up every time.

Seriously. Imagine Georg flailing his arms and screaming.

You're laughing, aren't you?
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?