Thursday, May 18, 2006

Ah, the wonders of not doing one's work

I'm not quite sure why I'm so averse to the idea of transcribing an interview, but since Sunday I've been avoiding it like the plague. Which is stupid of me, really, since I need the info from it in order to write a report, for which I still need to do research. Oh well, I've got until Monday.

I should not be allowed to study at university. I am a bad person. A bad, undermotivated person who is filled to the brim with apathy. I should be screaming in frustration at my workload. I should be cursing my lecturers for making every thing so user-friendly. I should be kicking slippers across the room.

No, wait, that's not me...

But the point remains. I am a 3rd-year student in a reasonably complex discipline, close to the end of my second-to-last (penultimate, even) semester (I tried 'trimester' and I just couldn't do it), and I'm sitting at my computer eating mallowpuffs.

They should just kick me out now.

Although, I have yet to tell my life story to a students' counsellor in hopes of getting an extension (after the due date, even), unlike some people who's names begin with 'G'...
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?