Thursday, October 27, 2005

Steff waxes philosophical

You know, I find it interesting that in our flat, the oldest flatmate is the most immature, and the youngest is (debatably) the most mature. Although I could probably give G-Money a run for his money. It's just that I prefer to act my shoe size in other places, such as this blog. I mean, even the title is from a particularly lame joke that makes me giggle every time I think of it. Mary, too, I'll wager. Cos Mary's cool.

How would one express a "blog-fish", I wonder? Would holding the computer under the chin suffice?

What exactly does "wax" mean? I mean, I know it's the stuff that you make stuff out of, and it comes out of your ears, and it's what happens to the moon as it gets fuller, but what about when one waxes lyrical/philosphical/rhetorical? Why wax? Or have I just got my syntactical wires crossed once more?

Can't find a better maaahahahahahnn.

You said it, Eddie. Or, should I say, LUCY!

Yes, I know it's you. You can't hide forever. I'm not sure what you're doing impersonating a credible musician though. JC will never fall for that.

Ah, so many levels...
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?