Saturday, October 29, 2005

Damn those Arab princes and their rampaging genitalia

".....Because I am a caring, caring friend. And then I changed the subject, because I am a caring, caring friend. This is only possible over email. Otherwise I could tell the Lizard I was being held hostage by an Arabian prince who kept me as his sex slave, and I was having his baby, and she wouldn't listen, even if it WAS true. She'd say, "Oh, that's terrible. You know, it's a bit like when I...." and tell me about her awful experiences going out with one of my brother's friends who was a stoner.

Or something.

And meanwhile I would go away and quietly give birth to my arabian prince's love child, and go live in my harem, and she wouldn't actually notice.

Which is quite amusing really. I'm sure i'm the same.

Example: if G-Money was abducted by an arabian prince....no, I would pay attention in that situation, because it would confirm all my long held beliefs.

these bloody arabian princes -- got no control over their private parts.

[random mind image of well dressed arabian prince a la aladdin being pulled along by rampaging genitalia which has teeth.]"
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?