Thursday, October 27, 2005

Because we need to bring it out to air every few months

Byron: Hi, have you seen any sheep?
Joey: ...................No, I can't say I have.
Byron: I've lost this sheep. It's suspected to be hiding in this neighbourhood. Are you sure you haven't seen it? It's a master of disguise...sometimes it's a French maid, sometimes it's a rug.....
Joey: A rug, you say?
Byron: Yeah.
Joey: Well, it just so happens that we do have a rug.
Byron: Where is it? I'll check it out, if you don't mind.
Joey: Well, actually, it's cornered my friend in a room and is tearing his clothes off.
Byron: That's my sheep all right.


And also this little gem from Mary:

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. Harry is a very sexy man. Especially when you compare him with the lusciousness that is Mark Hamill.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?