Monday, March 28, 2005

Mary is a moron. But what else is new?
Whoops. Yes, should edit that. Should also edit out the gollum comment, but that would be no fun. I think he'd know who he is anyway, were he ever to stumble across this.

Igor is a good name. Random, but good.

I'm glad you're having a fun time in the land of no human interaction. Here is lovely, now that I've got here. The bus trip was a bit interesting. She says, understatingly. And now it is raining.

My kitten is all un-fluffy, except for her tail. It's odd.

I think The Boy Next Door is unamused with my constant pessimism regarding the cricket. Are they playing today, out of interest? I would ask SKY[tm] but sadly is not working due to atmospheric conditions. Is raining quite a lot.

Did G-Money get his car in the end?

What else....I don't know. Should go do my maths assignment, I guess.

Oh! Paula and Snow broke up! Interesting family gossip there.
Well, not that interesting. How she put up with him for 15 years i don't know...

Heh. I typed that and it came out as 165...whoops.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?