Wednesday, December 01, 2004

So'oialo. I knew I'd remember.
In a short update on All-Blacks-who-share-people's-birthdays:
Carl Hayman's is the same as Jess', and Norm Maxwell's is the same as Claire's.

I know, I'm sad. Leave me alone. I have to do something with my time. I feel so unemployed.

Richie McCaw's is the same as Rory J's. [Remember him? I only remember his birthday cos it's two days after The Crotch's.]

Anton Oliver's only 29? I thought he was older. Now there is an ugly man, she says superficially.

Oh, look at that! Greg Somerville's birthday's the same as mine. He looks like such a nice person too. He reminds me off my brother's mate. [Because I've met him and everything. Well, I've met my brother's mate. But not Greg Somerville.]

Dan Carter's is the same as Claire's. Popular day, that.

Conrad Smith doesn't share anyone's birthday, but my god he's got some bad hair going on there.

And now I am done.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?