Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Mary's Wednesday of Sport.
It's a lovely day outside, the sun is shining, the birds are singing [at least they might be, at the moment Alice in Chains is a bit loud to tell. If I would, would you? Is that Alice in Chains? Would get up and check, but it's really not important.], and I am inside, writing a blog about sport.
Why, you ask?
a) if i go outside, i will get sunburnt. i am already sunburnt, and i would prefer not to die of melanoma.
b) i left my sunglasses in raglan, because i am a bright spark.
c) there is nothing to do outside. my flat has no section, i have nothing to read, i cannot knit, there is no one to talk to, and if i go to sleep in the sun i will get sunstroke.
d) i have a job interview on friday at a sporting promotions place and i feel it would be wise to know something on the subject.
e) i just want to.
and now. on to the sport.

[god. my monitor just went black. freaky.]

In sport this week:

Well, that is that. Does your knowledge feel enhanced? No?

That does not surprise me. Have a lovely day.

ps. Aaron Mauger's birthday's the day after mine. Random information for you. Except of course he is four years older. Now I feel compelled to go see if I can find anyone who DOES share my birthday [mission of my life. So far I have found Matt Cameron. Yay for Pearl Jam. and Soundgarden.]



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?