Saturday, November 20, 2004

The world is a useful place.

Poor Mary. I love how government departments are so helpful. God forbid the day I have to call Studylink. Speaking of which, I really should find out when my loan stops.

In the last week I have learnt many things. For example, I have learnt that when cars pull out from Whatawhata Rd onto the Dinsdale roundabout while there's still a car going past, there will be an accident. Fancy that. I have also learnt that Hamilton does not want to employ me. I have learnt that I value my independence highly and that living at home is probably going to kill me (if I don't get to my parent first). I have learnt where the Student Job Search office is at Waikato University. I have learnt that the guy at SJS is very hot. I have learnt a direct route to the university. I have also learnt that, against all odds, I am a very good cook. Bring on the improvised herb bread! I have learnt that Taylor Hanson still looks like a girl. He does!

But most of all, I have learnt this. Hamilton sucks.

GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?