Monday, November 22, 2004

University has ruined my life.

So, I was at my aunt and uncle's place for dinner, and they were playing some of cousin's, who's doing media arts at tech, compositions, and there was one which was based on a heartbeat or something. And the whole way through I could only think of two things:

1. That's not how a heartbeat sounds, and
2. I know the actions that make the heart beat.

I'm turning into such a know-it-all nerd.

In other news, Hamilton is vastly improving, mainly as I have just discovered the inexpensiveness that is Metropolis. Which is a good thing, seeing as I still don't have a job. (Not that I actually ever pay for anything. G-Money does that for me. Good boy. He turned the wrong way out of Ohaupo though, and we ended up in Te Awamutu. I told him so. Dumbass. Ah, the things Steff does on Sunday nights.)

Have just discovered Dirt McGirt is also Ol' Dirty Bastard. Or would be, if he was still alive. Fancy that.

Some girls dance with women, knowing that it gets them attention. JC the wise. He wants to freak you, girl.

Shit. That was quite a loud snore coming from my parents' room. With my door shut and music playing.

I should probably sleep. My hair's so good though. I don't want to bed it up.

Goodnight, and other such greetings. Are they greetings when you're leaving?






No, you dumbass, they're farewells. Moron.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?