Sunday, November 07, 2004

I'm all alooooooooooone.

I suddenly feel dreadfully sorry for Mary. I hope you find company, darling.

My flatmate's gone. My friends are all but gone. My parents have not yet arrived. And I am facing 2 whole days of NOTHING.

Yay.

I feel like crying. Except not, because that would be embarrassing. Or it would be if there was anybody here to see it. But there's NOT, so there.

I just had my last service at church down here for the year, and have spent the afternoon with distant relatives I've barely met. It was fun, except that half of them don't talk. I was quite amusing cos I went to their place straight from church to have lunch, and I was in my skirt and fancy little heels, and then we went to Plimmerton, so there was Steff in her Sunday Best strutting down the beach. I did take off my shoes, though. I am not a moron.

Well, generally I'm not.

I have rediscovered Hanson. I have spent the weekend playing Guess When Taylor's Voice Broke. You know, they weren't half bad considering two of them were infants. I have a feeling that's not Zac playing the drums on several tracks, though.

Ha. Hanson are frauds. But then again, so are Nsync. Damn crappy pop music. How I love thee.

I have also rediscovered my Smash Hits Party album 1999, which has excellent songs such as Spice Up Your Life, Tubthumping and The Boy Is Mine, and actually excellent songs such as Hey Now and Let Me Entertain You. The Robbie Williams version too, not some washed-up NZ Idol reject. Awesome.

I'm so loooooonely. I may have to do some constructive stuff to the nsyncerator. I've already reviewed Schizophrenic. In a very in-depth way, of course. I'm intelligent like that.

Or not.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?