Monday, November 01, 2004

I think I solved the mystery.

That JC-loves-alien song? She Got Me, right? I mean, it has quite a lot of space-type stuff. Although 100 Ways is on now and he just said "space". Timing.

Am also sunburnt. The red patches on my arms are quite comic, really. It was worth it.

G-Money thinks he's going to find this site. Good luck, buddy.

Fucking Freudian slips. Not that I believe in them, but I said something today that was quite incriminating. And I didn't even mean it. "I meant collectively." Yeah, nice save, moron.

And of course, no blog would be complete without a running commentary of my study, so without further ado, the amount of time I spent on study today:

Ha. Hahaha. Ha.

It's like a Tui billboard.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?