Sunday, November 21, 2004

And that's a beautiful riposte from the New Zealanders...
or, Mary channels Hamish McKie. [spelling?]
This weekend in sport:

New Zealand played:

Heh. Jack lives here. Mary channels Jack Daniels. Which almost rhymes, but nonetheless is untrue. The only alcohol beverage in this household is rum. Because we are sailors. Except we aren't.

In other news, Taylor Hanson still looks like a girl, I agree. And Zac has BIG hair. I have no job, and no prospects of one. Britney's version of My Prerogative is quite good, really. But then, I have Mysterious Girl and Bing Crosby together on winamp, so who am I to judge. I made fudge before, and now I don't want it.

I think I'm getting RSI.

I have batting gloves. The packet had Shane Bond getting a wicket on, which amuses me immensely. Stupid cheap gloves.

I did have something to say, but I forget it. Never mind.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?