Saturday, October 09, 2004

The Tribe has spoken.

[Ignoring the fact that, having watched about 1 episode of Survivor in my entire life, I have no business knowing that catchphrase.]

I went back and listened to Build My World and, I have to say, I still love it. I love it because, despite the whole theme JC and Tony have going on, the song still makes beautiful sense, and I feel I can empathise with how these poor lonely boys are feeling. Wife-hunting is a tremendously difficult chore, especially when I'm all the way out in NZ and not even JC's more successful, popular bandmate will come over and visit while he's in Aussie. But I want to say, JC, I love you, and I will marry you if you just ask.

On a serious note, I am having issues with my man-hunting. Big issues. Because, no. Just NO.
Argh!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?