Monday, October 11, 2004

Things that shock me.
Joey has a t-shirt, that he wears in public, saying:
"I go to *nsync concerts for the pussy"
now, is it just me, or is that madly inappropriate? i mean, sure, freedom to wear what you want, etc, but really. THEY'RE ALL UNDER 12! Maybe if he was, i don't know, Cliff Richard, and got lots of screaming old lady fans.

anyway, that's at http://www.geocities.com/shirtsync/ for the record, so go have a look. it amuses me, but yes.

in other news, the evers-swindells were on game of two halves. marc ellis has a beard.

in other other news.....i have none. i want to do my goddamn greek, but i can't until the site comes back up. Perseus goes down between 5 and 7 eastern standad time for sorting or some such thing. you'd think i'd learn, and do it earlier, but nooo.....

i was talking to The Red-Haired Girl today, and she was asking if G-money went home to see the Lizard.
[lol. Ah, code names.]
Turns out she and the Lizard were drinking, and then the Lizard got a text saying "don't tell the red-haired girl this...i'm coming home" cos G-money was going home for his granddad's funeral. and the Lizard - because she is a bright spark - read out the first part. so the red-haired girl was confused.

As for me, I don't know why he didn't just tell her. Seems odd.

Anyways, she's watching buffy now. Good ol' Oz. "I mock you with my monkey pants." I love it.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?