Saturday, October 09, 2004

Studying sucks.

1. Yet somebody else lost their head last week in the Middle East. The world is going to shit.

2. After reading Gone With the Wind I was told to read Scarlett. I have been trying, I truly have. But. It is just. Truly. Awful. My goodness, it's awful. Scarlett's turned from a self-absorbed yet highly resourceful woman ahead of her times to a stupid, sneaky, stupid, ignorant dumb person. And Rhett, who was absolutely fabulous because he was so blatantly human in the first book is a bloody god who is obsessed with his wife. And he knows far too much about bloody everything. And now it's turned bodice-ripper. I don't know if I can go on...

3. Of course, I could just study. But where would be the fun in that?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?