Sunday, October 10, 2004

Should not have told you what?
Hmm. Well, it may interest you to know that I have 21 [i think. I counted, but then Steff texted me and I forgot. Feel free to count them] parodies to go before I reach the goal of having a parody for every album nsync song. [that makes sense. it does.]
The songs remaining are:
from NSYNC:
1. I Just Wanna Be With You
2. Here We Go
3. For The Girl Who Has Everything
4. You Got It
5. I Need Love
6. I Want You Back
7. Everything I Own
8. Giddy Up
from NSA:
9. It's Gonna Be Me
10. It Makes Me Ill
11. This I Promise You
12. Digital Get Down
13. That's When I'll Stop Loving You
14. I'll Be Good for You
15. I Thought She Knew
from CELEBRITY:
16. Celebrity (although there is a work in progress)
17. The Game Is Over
18. Girlfriend
19. The Two Of Us
20. Tell Me, Tell Me...Baby
21. Up Against The Wall
22. See Right Through You
23. Selfish
24. Just Don't Tell Me That
25. Something Like You
26. Do Your Thing
27. *import bonus* Falling

Okay, so it was 27. Now I will go see what I can alter about that...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?