Friday, October 29, 2004

Red Bull is disgusting.

We had the Red Bull Bimbos invade the hostel, so now Steff has free energy drink. Excellent. Maybe this stuff will work. It's a bit like medicine - the yuckier the taste, the better the effect. Which is why Lift Plus tastes nice but has all the energising effects of a stats lecture.

Studying sucks. At least I now know the chi-square formula. Chi-squared = sum of [(oij+eij) squared/eij]. That would have been so much easier to write if I had the correct fonts. Good old Greek.

And now I must stop procrastinating. Must study. If only I wasn't sitting next to the heater. I'm overheating, but when I open the window I freeze cos it's blowing a bloody gale outside. Fuck.

Must stop saying fuck. Blast.

Amusing quote of the week: Mary talking about the Lizard's complaining about having to drive in Wellington: "'I can't believe you made me drive as soon as I got off the plane.' HARDEN THE FUCK UP." Or something to that effect. It made me laugh. Good old growly Mary.

Must stop saying good old.

Blaaaaaaast. I don't wanna study. Unfortunately, as my exam is tomorrow I probably should, so away I go. Study study study!

Blast.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?