Sunday, October 03, 2004

Man's life saved by ambulance officer.

Now you may think upon reading this headline, as I did when I encountered it on xtramsn, that it must have been a very slow news day. Is that not what ambulance officers do, save lives?

Well yes. But this particular ambulance officer leapt into the river , pulled the man from his car, got him out, put him in the ambulance and drove him to hospital, where he didn't die. So way to go Dale Muller. [that was his name].

So that was interesting. In other news, my shoes do not have acne, they have polka dots, and i hate to tell you this, Steff, but blanca would be the "white" part of "white house" in spanish, and casa would be the "house".

And now I'm going to go do something boring. My essay took like 4 hours to write, all up. And it's almost 1800 words long. I hope you're impressed. But of course, now I have nothing to do.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?