Monday, October 11, 2004

In all of creation, all things great and small
It is the sheep that surpasses them all

Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. Mary's Mind + Steff's Mind = Gooooooooooood Shit.

Steff's Public Service Announcement for Today:
Don't do ecstasy. It's dangerous. Even more dangerous then cocaine. I know. My psyc lecturer told me.

Why does the vas deferens loop over the ureter?
When the testes and ovaries develop they start in the same position near the kidney, but then the testes descend, and things get slightly tangled.

Steff studies for her test.

Arithmetic is on the radio for at least the 3rd time today. This is only the times counted during the periods I've been listening to the radio, ie when I got up (8-9.30), when I came home (3-4pm) and the radio was on, and now (6.30-7.30). Now, as much as I like that song, and Brooke Fraser in general, does that seem slightly overkill to you? Get some variety. Bloody Edge.

Fuuuuuuuuuck. I don't wanna study.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?