Saturday, October 09, 2004

I am a moron.

It has taken me this long to realise what the hell JC is going on about in Build My World. A cornerstone of honesty! A foundation of gravity and freedom! A clear and concrete understanding...and now I realise why Mary thinks this song is awful. I may also have to alter my opinion.

See? You learn things when you visit the nsyncerator.

I really, really want to say, "In other news...", but I won't as that phrase has been used far too much recently. So, to quote Monty Python: And now for something completely different.

Lucy is possibly the greatest character ever created. I love her. Plus, she has good taste in men.

Social lives are the tool of the devil. I have 3 tests in a row over Tuesday and Wednesday. I have studied for about 1/2 of one.

Lunchtime! I feel like chocolate. Yummay...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?