Saturday, October 02, 2004

I am a dirty low-down no-good thieving no-gooder.

I'm turning into such a nasty person. I came home giggling about my escapades at He Who Shall From Here-on-in Be Known As G-Money's church (we stole a mat. A mat. We're going to burn in hell. God frowns upon mat thieves) and turned on my computer, and what should come up on my desktop but a wall graffitied with the word "fuck".

Steff, you shocker.

Oh, and I lost at trivial pursuit. It wasn't my fault. My questions were dumb. How was I meant to know that blanca means house in Spanish?

And finally, G-Money and I have come to the conclusion that he is a confusedsexual. He's part raging metro, part raging hetero. And that's why we love him. And mock him.

And in addition to finally, I played the organ tonight.

God save the Queen.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?