Friday, October 29, 2004

Hmm.
I wanted to start off with "well.." but the last two entries had that, so I thought I'd be original and not.

I've done a whole 2 and a half hours of study today, but i think something actually went in, so that's good. If in doubt, complete the square! That is my advice.

And now I am at bibliomania.com, your online source of classic literature, trying to find something to read. Ahhh, ebooks. They'll never replace the real thing. The experience just isn't the same. 'Must reads' : the Scarlet Pimpernel [read it.], Mansfield Park [read it.], Erewhon....haven't read it. Hmmm.

Is amusing that 'read' (reed) and 'read' (red) are spelt the same. What if lead and led were spelt the same? And just to be confusing, i'll say what if lead (leed) and led (lead) were spelt the same?
The English Language is a marvellous thing. That's right, it's M-A-R-V-E-L-L-O-U-S. Yes, indeed it really is a marvellous effort that...

Mary starts quoting the twelfth man. Mary should go do work. But she is going to have toasted sandwiches for dinner. Mmmm, cheese and pineapple....

And now I am off. Away, away let us haste, to the butterfly's ball and the grasshopper's feast....

Don't worry about me.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?