Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Hellooooooo George

You know what makes me feel old? The Edge is 10 years old. They're doing all sorts of little flashbacks and playing songs that were popular 10 years ago. Not only do I know the song titles, but I know the artists.

And they played Bob and Jay-Jay's little prank call to Paul Holmes from 8 years ago, in which Jay-Jay was pretending to be Fleur Revell. I remember when that happened. I remember the room I was in when I heard it. I remember the whole scadalous affair between dirty old Paul and nasty little Fleur. I remember when Paul and Hine's marriage ended. I remember when it began.

So, not only am I old, but I started reading gossip mags at a frighteningly young age.

The Lizard is down. G-Money is so terribly enthusiastic. Steff and Mary are highly concerned.

Steff also told G to stop leading Lizard on. Steff knows that he won't listen, as he is a moron.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?