Thursday, September 16, 2004

Yeah, cos you're sooo smooth...
Is it sad that I've gotten 3 cds in the past week or two, and my favourite is Schizo? because the bridge school concert one is pretty average, and the Outkast one [which was free] is a double album and still only manages to have one good song, which would be Hey Ya!
I'm just procrastinating, should be at uni doing my maths assignments and my tutorial essay [which will take a whole 5 minutes]. [the essay. not the assignments].

Conversation hotter than a fireman engulfed? JC, that's lame.

......and that's just nasty.

instead i am at home listening to schizo, eating scones [must buy cereal. am sick of scones for brekkie], and blogging. And lying to promosquad. "No, I'm not familiar with Brian McKnight."

Aragorn has leapt off my wall and he won't go back. Stupid blutack.

the shaaazay cafe has the nsyncerator linked, feel the pride. course, i did give her the link....but that's okay. they didn't HAVE to link it. And now i feel immense urgency to hide stuff.

And now i should really be constructive and get ready for uni. i'm feeling lazy so i'm gonna catch the bus. i walked yesterday AND the day before that. So there.

And now I am going.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?