Thursday, August 12, 2004

Yeah I'm back. What'dya expect?

So. You know that Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhahahah life is interesting especially when you're driving quote that I posted before? It perplexes me.

See, I remember posting that. I remember thinking of the exact wording I was going to use when I posted it. I remember the desired effect being that nooooooooobody would know what the hell I was talking about. Well, can't complain about that.

I really don't understand. And it's going to annoy me now. Why was I so amused? And at what?

And I was right, there was a picture. I went back and looked at it in code, and a picture of Young Lance showed up looking textured. I was going to say I don't know why that was so amusing, but I just realised that it must have been one of my little Photoshop warping exercises that I was proudly showing off. This would explain why it still shows up, cos even though I deleted all my nsync pics in their own special folder months ago, this one was saved in another folder with all my "edited" pics.

What this has to do with driving is beyond me.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?