Friday, August 13, 2004


The wind it doth blow...
May i just say that:
a) I am Mary.
b) When I left the house this morning, I had good hair.
c) But no hairtie.
d) IT WAS THE WINDIEST DAY IN HISTORY, and now my hair is crap. Stupid wind.

In other news, we now have a floor again. Yay for the landlord. It only took him, oh, six weeks?

In other other news, Sam Tuitupou is a legend, but i can't spell his last name.

In other other other news, The GraveDigger [Matmatah] is a brilliant song. Mostly cos they are french, the song's in english, and when they're actually say "I buried some junkies" it sounds like "I buried some donkeys."

And now I am going to be like Steff, and go and revisit the past, when I was funny. Excuse me.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?