Thursday, August 12, 2004

Steff visits blogger.com

So, I've just been hanging around here reading my old blogs, lamenting the fact that I have lost all ability to write (damn science subjects) and reliving my 7th form year. So many things I'd forgotten about. Such as my random hatred of Wade Robson.

For example:

You know, it's lucky I didn't happen to be bloggin last night when I was thinking about Wade. He's been pissing me off immensly for reasons no fault of his own, and I was in the mood to put a nice big hole in the shower wall. I'm sure my keyboard would have appreciated that. But I'm over it now (kind of). I can resist it. I can.

You know, if I was a violent person, if I ever met Wade I would probably beat him. And he'd be like, "ARGH! Hey! What the hell are you doing!" and I'd be all, "You bastard! You piss me off so much! STOP DOING STUFF!" and he'd be like, "OK, what did I do? Hey, hey! Stop that! Ow! That's it, I'm calling the police", and I'd be arrested for assaulting a person I've never met and who has never caused me any personal grievances. Man, I'd be taken off to Tokonui and left there to rot. If, you know, Tokonui was still there.

Just, you know, in case you cared.


Violence, violence. I love how I was all eloquent and stuff.

Incidentally, why the hell was I thinking about Wade in the shower?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?