Thursday, August 12, 2004

More moments from Steff's past:

Stuff.
1. Denzel (sp?) Washington won an Oscar. Yay!
2. Russell Crowe didn't. Yay!
3. Neither did Peter Jackson.
4. Steff refrains from violently disassembling the keyboard.
5. LOTR had better win either next year or the year after.
6. Random "God bless America!" moment.
7. Since when did the movies become politics?
8. Don't answer that.
9. God bless America!
10. And that's all I have to say about thayat.
11. We have a DVD player.
12. I can watch Making the Tour at home.
13. I watched Making the Tour.
14. Wade: "Hi, I'm Wade J. Robson..."
Me: "He's Australian, did you know?"
Mum: "Really?"
Pause
Me: "He really irritates me."
Mum: "Oh."
Dad: "That'll keep you in shape."
I don't think they were really listening to me. This shows how much my parents care that I'm a closet teeny bopper. Well, not really, but, you know...
15. I need a host. Like now.
16. I should be bothered what's happening to envy.nu.
17. Yet, I am too lazy to actually do it.
18. I might go to bed.
19. Yes, that sounds like fun.
20. Good night.

This whole George WWIII Bush thing has been going on for a while. I forget about all the ranting and raving at school about him. Dude, I was in 6th form on 9/11 or whatever you kids like to call it these days. And yet, school seems like such a long time ago...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?