Friday, August 13, 2004

Moments from Mary's past....I'm such a copycat.
But, I would like it if someone could explain this to me:

"I'm pathetic and pitiable.I deserve to be locked up in a dark cupboard for several years."

What? Why? What did I do?


"No, wait. Maybe it's because Harrison Ford is sexier than Christian Slater (even if his arms scare me), there was no sex-in-a-phone-booth scene, and no visitations from Elvis. And I only watched half an hour of TR. Bloody weird movie that."

"So many things start with F. (No, honestly. And not just fuck. You dirtyminded person, you.) Stuff like Friday, the first of february. (Which would be today.) Stuff like foxes, frogs, friends, and fifty-two. "

"I have Satan - I mean, I have Ms Young for English again."


And here's a revalation: [i can't spell]: John is older than Wade! I never knew. Well, I did, obviously, but I forgot.

And the most beautiful quote of all:

Satan, oscillate my metallic sonatas!

I love palindromes.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?