Monday, August 30, 2004

Mary the rabidly enthusiastic.

Well, I may have mentioned this before, but I am a person of addictive personality. It just takes once, and then I am not just a fan, but a hyper-super-duper fan with the ability to get boring on the subject.
And it never really passes. I have found this with my nsync fanness.
I think it was the beginning really. And from thence I passed to nsync and pearl jam, then nsync and pearl jam and cricket, and then nsync and pearl jam and cricket and monarch of the glen and buffy and rugby and random french rock music and there are a lot of ands in this sentence.

Anyway, I was bored, and i'm filling in time till i catch the bus into town, so I thought i'd enlighten you with that gem.

In other news, friday night was interesting. martyn abandoned me with james [who i barely know] and nick [who i didn't know], and brad and melissa didn't turn up for AGES, so that was fun....but then we all got drunk, and brad and james puked, and me and nick stayed up for hours talking about pretty much anything you can think of, so it was actually fun in the end.

So yes. And now I must leave, and wait for 3/4 of an hour for my bus. yay.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?