Sunday, August 08, 2004

And we lost.

I knew it wasn't worth staying up for. Might as well have, though. Didn't get to sleep until about 2am. Bloody screwed up sleep patterns. The slipped road cover across the street that made a hell of a bang everytime a car drove over it didn't help, either. Fuck.

In other news, I have chocolate. Mmmm.

In other other news, I have a hot American guy in my youth group at church. Mmmm.

In other other other news, he has a ring on his finger. Bugger.

My goodness I hate stats. I hate it with a passion. Could anything else be more boring and unnecessarily complicated? (Apart from anything else to do with maths, of course...) People who want to be professional statisticians are INSANE. And yes, Mary, I'm talking to you. Bloody nerd.

Ah, I love Simon Barnett. He's so lovely. I hope he wins. (No, of course I don't watch Celebrity Treasure Island. What are you talking about?)

Yoanna won America's Next Top Model. Which I also don't watch. I wanted Mercedes to win, so I am sad. Never mind.

Aaaaaaaannnd that's all, folks. Goodnight.

Except that I hate Josh Kronfeld. Asshole. Mmmm, chocolate.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?