Monday, July 19, 2004

Ah, people who have sex in the Burger King toilets. So full of class.
 
So, I was just doing my stats assignment, and they gave us questions to do from our textbook. I'm not sure if they counted on people like me looking up the answers in the back.
 
 
I did know the answers, btw, I was just making sure that I was right. My note are a complete mess and I can't be arsed sorting them out. This is a great way to start the new trimester.
 
In other academic news, while I did not get any As in my final marks, I got a B+ (psyc), C (bio - which I somehow passed, I'm not quite sure how. I mean, how do you fail an open book test? How?) and... a B- for chem!!! This is a miracle as I completely made up my answers on the exam and was certain I would fail. So so far none of my $10,000-and-accumulating loan has gone to waste (except possibly the excessive amount of chocolate I bought last week with my living costs). And I am happy.
 
I know Mary has already mentioned how Marshall is an evil little meerkat, but I feel I must emphasise this point. Although he did make Saturday's game very interesting, especially when they all started fighting. Violence, violence. And Doug Howlett has brilliant hair.
 
I must point out that rugby is a ridiculous game, and all people ever seem to do is get sat on. And yet our nation thrives on it. Quite literally. And I love it. (Well, I don't, but...)
 
Wow. I feel like I'm cheating on cricket. This is all Mary's fault. She should never have shown me McCullum. Now I'm on a downward spiral, new obsessions being picked up every day...
 
Speaking of obsessions, news from an old one. JC was being interviewed on NZ readio today. Of course the station I was listening to had boring questions about MMC to ask him, and over at The Edge they had a gay NZ fan interviewing him. If only I didn't refuse to listen to The Edge.
 
And now Mary, I have blogged. Fabulous.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?