Friday, May 28, 2004

Well, this is unusual.

Mary just yelled at me via text to blog, so I am. I thought I had actually posted before, but it doesn't seem to be here, so...

You know, I have no idea what this bloody site's about. I've never even visited it (I don't have the address). Mary just gave me the opportunity to blog, and eager at the thought of having a public forum in which to anonymously vent my stronger than life opinions once again, I took it. So, yes.

You know, back in the day I used to be funny. Mary and I frequently discuss our current lack of funniness. A few years ago I could have written this twice as wittily, and eloquently at that. Now I don't even know if this makes sense. Oh well, such is life. A scientist does not need to be witty. Unless one is a science lecturer. Then it helps enormously to be witty, as one's subject is so utterly dull.

She says, voluntarily (sp?) studying for a BSc.

Anyway, I should get off the net, as it is costing me by the minute (5c, in fact). As soon as I get a job I think I'll just bite the bullet and get a connection to my room. That way I won't have to queue for hours up at uni in order to get my notes that I can't just copy during lectures cos psyc lecturers insist on having complicated diagrams and graphs ... so many graphs ... and then move the notes too quickly anyway. Except for one of the more recent lecturers, who resembled a foetus. He was good. Interesting subject, too.

ALRIGHT, I'm going. Bye!

Steff (whoops, almost gave away my real name...not that this isn't my real name or anything...)
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?