Thursday, December 04, 2003

There's something wrong with my head...

For the last two days [and this morning] I've been getting these weird flashes of pain in the back of my head and it's starting to creep me out. I'll be sitting there fine as fine can be, and then OW! And by the time I've finished saying 'ow!' it doesn't hurt anymore, it's so fast. But I don't know what it's from and it disturbs me greatly....

In other news, we lost the third one-dayer to Pakistan, [by 51 runs, which wasn't THAT bad, really. Given the inexperience of our side, and our lack of decent bowlers cos Tuffey and Oram were out.] which means we've lost the series [5 games.] but never mind. I'm sure we'll win ONE game.

And now I think someone's home, so I'll go see if I should go to the doctor. I hate doctors...
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?