Friday, December 05, 2003

Oy vay...
Just looking at the current scoreboard of us vs Pakistan...looks bad..[given, there's only been 12 or so balls so far...]. 2/1....but what can i do? nothing! so i won't talk about it.

You will observe, if you click on the "one two three" above that they now actually work. Or they should. If they don't, i will be seriously annoyed. You will also observe that if you click on "cricket" under three, it doesn't work. That is because I am having much more difficulty that i anticipated in explaining what i love about cricket [just sticking a picture of Vettori there would be too easy...]

Anyway, that section is going to be me talking about things that I um, feel strongly about. Hence the name of the site, in part. Although it was mostly cos I was listening to the Doors and they were singing it ["hello, I love you, won't you tell me your name?]. And to think i could have been listening to the Who, and then it would have been called Boris the Spider.....

[I like old music, incidentally. Go the classic rock.]

Well, I'll leave it there for today. I talk too much. :)
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?