Tuesday, December 16, 2003

One more sleep...
And then....RETURN OF THE KING. Excitement, excitement!
I'm trying to stir myself to be as psyched as the boys about going to the midnight screening but it's just not happening. I'm about as psyched as the girlfriends are, and I do not classify as one of them. [See, there's a group of eight of us going. It was going to be less, but they ended up with four more tickets than intended, so instead of being just the boys, it was also me and another mate who are into Lord of the Rings, and two of the guys girlfriends. So yes.]

Anyway, what was I talking about? Oh yeah, it's tomorrow! Yay and all that.

And tonight, all my smalltown mates are coming round for an exciting, intellectual game of Trivial Pursuit....the fun never stops around here. :)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?