Monday, December 01, 2003

Okay. That is sorted out. Now, Welcome to this absolutely fabulous and completely temporary layout of Hello, I Love You, which would be the name of my wonderfully wonderful new blog, and yes, I have run out of adjectives.

And it's only day one. How about that.

You will notice [if you care to check], that none of the links work, as yet.
This is because I'm lazy, and also because I have to do all my html in notepad, and being out of practice, it takes ages. Therefore, it will be at least wednesday before everything is running in the manner to which you should become accustomed.

Now. Where was I?

Hello, I Love You is the name of a song by The Doors. Just so you know.

"Our summer game" is cricket, the summer game of New Zealand, which is where I live, and where it is summer.
[not all the time, but currently.]

Lina is wonderful for hosting me. Thank you!

I am Mary. I used to have a site called the *nsyncerator and Lina used to host me back when she had chasezism.

Ahhh, those were days. Back when I could still do decent html and not hide the fact i was making a website from my older brother in fear he'd disown me....

Which is why I am now going to temporarily run and hide.

Please excuse me.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?