Friday, December 26, 2003

Merry Christmas!
Well, it's actually boxing day but, merry christmas all the same. For once I actually got everything I wanted, which was BIZARRE because I don't recall actually asking for anything. My mother listens...what a nice woman she is...so now I have my favourite man on four DVDs.

[that would be Indiana Jones. Who is sexy as hell.]

I also have a bee-you-ti-ful mohair throw rug, which I admit I have asked for in the past, a box of chocolates [my ultimate desire in life was a box of chocolates from a guy...since Santa's a guy, I suppose that counts....now I just need some flowers...lol].


And did I mention I have my man on DVD? Oh, Indy...

Of course, in real life, I have no man. And I have made a serious mistake which I think will be a struggle to rectify...why can I not have a guy, who is a friend, and just a friend, who is attracted to women but not to me, and/or a me who is not attracted to him? I mean, I do, but I don't have a lot. Actually, yes, I do. Okay, scrap that....why can't I think before I leap to thoughts? And do things that I don't actually want to, I just think I want to, but I don't.


[that sounds bad. it's not. it's just stuff that i say that i shouldn't.]

Hell it. I'll stick to Indy.


Anyways, merry christmas. And in important news, we haven't lost the boxing day test yet....

given, it is only day one of five....

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?