Wednesday, December 03, 2003

It couldn't last.
Ok. I know. A cricket post. But this picture [it's old, cos that guy in the middle getting his head patted by Vettori is Shane Bond, a New Zealand fast bowler who is currently out on injury and has been since the start of the year.] amuses me. McCullum's so short.

He's the wicketkeeper. For ODI's [One Day Internationals]
anyway. If we were to connect this to baseball, he'd be the shortstop, I think. Or the backstop. Or whatever it's called. I don't actually know how baseball works.
And Fleming is the captain. Except Cairns is at the moment cos Flemings out on injury. Cairns isn't in this photp. But Oram is, he's behind McCullum. Not sure who that other guy is, behind Bond. Hmmm.

Anyway, that was all completely irrelevant, and the truth is, I just wanted to post a picture of my boys. :)
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?