Friday, December 05, 2003

In the summertime, when the weather is fine...
You can sit at home, and stay inside....cos there bain't anyone else to go to the beach with...
I was meant to go into town today with my folks and go christmas shopping and go to the optometrist so she could look at my eyes and go "hmmm...." as they do, but then my appointment got cancelled. So my mother has gone into town with instructions to buy me togs and 20 christmas cards. That's gonna cost me a LOT in stamps...oh well.
I came to the conclusion today that my mother is one of the nicest people in the world to me. I could not find my black shirt, right? And I wanted to wear my black shirt. [I was being quite juvenile about it really.] So she looked EVERYWHERE. Twice, even. And we didn't find it, so she ironed my pink shirt for me.

And then I didn't even need to go into town, so it was a wasted effort. But she didn't mind. Even when I bitched at her when it's not her fault she didn't mind.

Wish I knew where that bloody shirt was though. I WANT IT, DAMMIT.

And anyway, returning to the niceness of my mother; she is going to drive me into town tomorrow although she has been in the last three days [it's a 45km drive] because i want to go in to see my mates. Even though I probably could have taken the bus in today and stayed an extra night if i'd really wanted to. [but i didn't, which might be why.]

Anyway. I must be off to do the things that must be done...l
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?