Wednesday, December 03, 2003

Baby steps...
Well, it's going slowly but it's going. Now there's a commenty thingymawhatsit. So yay. And eventually [like maybe tomorrow..] there will be those other two links up the top there working.

And that will be just lovely. :)

I am fighting the urge to say anything about that game, because you know, I've already said too much about it, and it bores everyone stupid...

So. How are you? I am...tired. Went to bed far too late last night for no good reason, just because I wanted to finish reading some crappy paperback called "Her Cowboy" or something equally lame, in which he, Kent Cutler, is a complete ....idiot to her, Brianne Gainsbourg [I think...doesn't really matter, does it?], and yet they fall in love, have passionate sex and get married.

Would that life were really like that. I could go around be stunningly gorgeous, find an equally stunningly gorgeous man who just happens to be intelligent, thoughtful and macho-enough-not-to-be-a-wimp and we would ride off into the sunset on his Harley.

Or something. But maybe not a Harley because that would end in me falling off and a trip to the hospital.
Which would be a bit of an anticlimax, I would say.

Hmmm. It's only the second of December. I have been doing absolutely nothing since about halfway through October. Except, for the last two weeks, trying to find a job. And then before those two weeks I was at university and had exams, so i suppose I could say I'd been studying, but that would be lying, because in reality I spent about 3 weeks doing little other than playing Uno.

It's a good game.

So, yes. My life is current very stagnant. I have all the interesting things I plan to do in the next two/three weeks written on my calendar, and it's all very sad. Can't wait til the Lord of The Rings comes out....Yay for New Zealand. Although it's distracting to watch sometimes cos you're like "I've been there!Been there! Hey, look, it's Martha! Hey, that's my cousin's horse! It's Matamata! It's Lower Hutt!"
And so on and so forth.
It's a good movie though. And I haven't even seen it yet.

Now, since I have a CV to attack and make presentable, I had best go off and do that.
And I didn't even talk about the cricket. [but never fear,there's another game tonight....]
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?