Monday, December 01, 2003

And she's back again. So, Mary, do you have a sad life?
Why, yes I do. And that is why, lacking a TV with the ability to let me watch the cricket, or in fact, any TV at all, or a radio which allows me to listen to it;

Instead, I get wonderful songs by Sir Howard Morrison [I think] called My Old Man's An All Black. I love this country.

I am sitting on the net, at
cricinfo.com, "watching" pakistan bat, or in actually fact watching the scoreboard.

Jacob Oram is bowling from the Pavilion End, and Tuffey from the College End.
Pakistan are 29/0 off 8.5 overs.

Get a wicket, please, boys.

One day I, the completely ignorant person that i am, will attempt to explain this wonderful game to anyone who cares.

It's funny. This time two years...no, three, ago, I did NOT like this sport.

How odd. What was I thinking?

Anyway, give me a few days and I'll get on my feet.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?