Tuesday, December 02, 2003

And now I AM going to post a crying post..

[note the excellent grammatical use of the same word in one sentence. Hmm.]

WE LOST. :(
By rather a lot really, which just goes to show that having faith is not the best of plans. It would be better to have good cricketers.

Now, I shouldn't say that because
a) they're a long sight better than I'll ever be
and b) we HAVE good cricketers, unfortunately they are mostly either
a) injured
or b) worried about security and like being alive.

so fair enough. We tried.

Had a completely wasted day yesterday. Spent most of it on the phone [so not a complete waste?] .

Am going into town today, to visit...three? of my friends. Possibly four, possibly two...depends on who i can talk into doing what.

We shall see.

Oh, and I HAVE to enrol for next year. Must do that. [university. second year. My god I'm old.]

Now, if a bus comes at 10.30, and I am already showered and dressed, but not shoed, hair brused, foundationed or contacted at 20 to 10, at what time do i begin to do these things? Soon, that is the answer.

In fact, the answer is NOW.

Au revoir.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?